Monday 9 June 2014

Sun and city garden walk

Another warm, sunny day!

We took an extra long walk, through some parks.


And enjoyed the view of the beautiful community/city garden in the street next to ours.


Witnessed a beautiful, big dog, just chilling.


And this guy kinda looked like George Michael from the '80s for the day, with a bandana collar and a "crop top".
(It was too warm for a full cover t-shirt, and his harness irritates his underarms...)


We went back home for some sun lollies.


And we opened up the windows to let the fresh, warm air and some sunshine in.


Then we chillaxed a little bit, before dinner and a some more Orange Is The New Black!


I've written a longer post today, that I've saved for later, about a much discussed subject within the vegan lifestyle.
It's about something I've thought a lot about, something that I want people to think more about before "judging" vegans for, and that is important to me. I'm still not 100% sure I want to post it, but I probably will within the next few days. I'll see!

Anyways, it's time for bed soon, for me at least, 'cause I have to get back on track for work-hours!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment