Wednesday 11 June 2014

Missing home

Today I miss home a lot.
I miss sunny evenings by the river and the ocean, sitting on the dock or at the beach, listening to the light summing of the city's evening life or the waves.


Watching the sunset late at night, being just the right temperature, not too warm and not too cold.


I miss my friends and my family!

This week it's Porsgrunn International Theater Festival in the city that Daniel and I used to live in in Norway (Porsgrunn).
Which basically means tons of people, life, culture and happenings all over the city.
It's probably my favorite event of the year there, because the city comes to life, and there's this good atmosphere all over.
If I was home this evening, I'd be sitting watching the gigantic, amazing opening show that they have outside by the river every year, surrounded by my lovely friends. It's beautiful.

 Loads of love,
Malin

1 comment: