Tuesday 3 June 2014

New color and sillyness

I dyed my hair the other day, to a color that is hopefully pretty close to my natural color, so I don't have to keep dyeing my roots "all" the time. Saving money and time and the environment and all that! We'll see how long my urges for change stay away for now, hah.
But yeah, I don't really know if this is pretty close to my natural color, though, because it's been years and years since I let my natural color grow out, so I can't really remember exactly how it is/was, or know if it has changed at all.
I guess I'll see once my roots get long enough!


Anyways, while trying to document my hair color, I of course ended up taking some silly photos. Or WE did. As the weird little family we are.

No camera control!

Grumpy Malin and slightly creepy Daniel.

Trying to be as sexy as we can!

He was wondering what the hell we were doing, I think. While wrapped up in his favorite blanket!

Great shot of the both of us, this one.

Hope you enjoyed our sillyness and great faces. You can probably expect more soon!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment