Monday 2 June 2014

Dog area and pretty, green stuff

Today it was back to work, to loads of learning and a pretty slow day. It is Monday, after all!
Now that I've started a kind of "9 to 5" job, I'm guessing the weekends are going to become more precious, and Mondays a lot harder. Although I'm not sure what type of shifts I'll be working this summer yet.

After a lot of yawning and a few cups of coffee through insurance policy learning, I was off and headed home to my boys. I had a quick bite, and eventually we all headed to the little enclosed dog-area that we discovered a little while ago, that is only a block away from us.
Atlas got to run around and sniff and pee on everything, and said hi to a few other dogs.





On our way back I took a few photos of some pretty, green things.
Summer is fully on its way!





After that it was time for dinner: some incredibly tasty curry with tikka masala spices and loads of veggies. Unfortunately I don't have a photo, as I was too hungry to think of taking one, and by the time I had started eating all I could think of was how tasty the curry was. Hah!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment