Thursday 5 June 2014

Boring holiday

Today is Denmark's constitution day. Being a Norwegian gal, I was expecting a bit of fuzz/celebration/busyness in the streets, although I knew we're kind of known for our extra big celebrations during our constitution day in Norway, but in our area there was no sign of anything special - at all!
It is an official holiday though, so most stores were closed, and I had the day off.
I spent it cuddling and playing with Atlas, relaxing, and having some tasty food. And being kind of bored and restless!

Couch cuddles.

This guy loves his ball.

Taking pictures in our beautiful mirror, 'cause I was bored.
Again!

Our dinner - super tasty risotto with mushrooms, courgette, spinach, onion and garlic.

Beautiful evening light.

Beautiful evening sky.

Tomorrow it's back to work, then I have a long weekend off again!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment