Sunday 29 June 2014

Migraine and cotton brain

I'm having a little unexpected break, from almost everything actually, because of a really bad migraine attack that I had Friday evening.
It's probably the worst migraine I've ever had, and as I can't take any painkillers, I was stuck with the pain. Luckily and thankfully I had my amazing husband, and cold cloths, to help me through it.
The headaches keep coming back so now and then, but luckily not as bad as on Friday.
I also have pretty bad cotton brain at the moment, not being able to think or concentrate properly.
So I'm taking it easy and really hoping it will go away and that my brain will start functioning properly again before work on Tuesday.

Here's a few photos of Atlas being adorable and trying to keep me away from the computer:



Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment