Wednesday 25 June 2014

Family, food and shopping

We've had a great day today, filled with family time, great food, shopping and some errands.
We met up with my grandma, her husband and my cousins again this afternoon, in the center of Copenhagen. We did some shopping, some walking around, and a little bit of relaxing before we headed out to dinner.
The girls were in the Guinness World Records museum when we arrived, so Daniel decided to pose with the world's tallest man while we were waiting for them to get back out.


We went to a place called Riz Raz, that my cousin Jenny found online, which has a great vegetarian/vegan buffet.
We talked and stuffed our faces with delicious food, and we were all pretty darn full by the end of it, before saying goodbye for now and going our separate ways.
It's been really nice seeing them all again and getting to spend some time with them!
My grandma is incredibly sweet, caring and generous, and she gave me this beautiful necklace that she bought when she was in need of some jewelry, and thought of me as she figured she wouldn't really wear it again. And treated me to some bits at H&M. So sweet!




She always helps us out, which we are incredibly grateful for. She's always there for me and makes me feel like a grandchild should!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment