Friday 30 May 2014

Today has been nice , I was off work, and started the day with taking Atlas for a nice walk in the sun.
We've been taking it easy.
This afternoon started with an unsuccessful trip to the bank. We were going there to register Daniel onto my Danish bank account, and get him a Danish card, but unfortunately they were closed. Typical.
So we walked to the mall, did a bunch of window shopping, and got a few bits. We walked around in Matas (a cosmetic/drug store) for a while, while I was trying to make up my mind about what hair dye to buy. I didn't make up my mind until after we left of course, hah!
But, I got myself some basic things and a little dress on sale. Woop!


Daniel took Atlas to the little fenced in dog-area that we recently discovered, a block away from us, so he could run out some energy, sniff every single centimeter (like he normally does), and have some playtime outside, off the leash.
Unfortunately another dog arrived, a 9-month-old puppy who had tons of energy, a bit too much, perhaps. They started playing, but it apparently got a bit rough, and they took it a bit too far, so Atlas got a few scratches and was pretty much completely covered in dust from the ground when he and Daniel came back. So he got a nice shower, getting all the dust off and cleaning his scratch wounds, and loads of cuddles.


I have absolutely no idea what we're gonna do tomorrow (except from grocery shopping). Perhaps we'll lay in the sun, maybe I'll dye my hair!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment