Thursday 29 May 2014

New job

So as many of you know, I got myself a job here in Copenhagen. And I just started!
We first have a training course for a few weeks, where we learn about the computer system we work in, rules, insurance policies, and general how-to's. There's a lot to learn, but it's all good!
The work environment there seems great, people are smiling when you meet them in the corridors, it's relaxed, and they serve awesome food in the cafeteria every day. Even vegan food! And there's unlimited coffee, which is pretty awesome.

So what exactly will I be working with?
I'm going to be working in the alarm central, answering phone calls from traveling Scandinavians in need of any type of medical assistance during their travels. So I'll probably be talking to a lot of scared people, some people in panic, some people who are worrying, some who are angry, some who are sad, and some who are fine. It'll be a challenging job, but a giving one as well.
So far I have the impression that I'll do completely fine there, and that I'll like the job. Plus it pays pretty well! But I haven't gotten to pick up the phone yet, and I won't for some time, so it's yet to see.
But, so far, so good!
And if I like it, I'm hoping I'll be able to work next to my studies while we're here in Copenhagen.

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment