Wednesday 28 May 2014

Crazy Atlas

This work week is officially over, as I have two days off right before the weekend, thanks to Ascension day (or whatever it's commonly called in English). So long weekend, yay!
I'm pretty exhausted now, as I am every evening after working, I'm still getting used to getting up earlier and getting my sleeping pattern tuned.
But I'm hoping for sunny and warm weather the coming days, I'm planning on just taking it easy and relaxing, and hopefully go enjoy the sun in the park, perhaps with some ice cream!

For now I don't have too much to share from the last few days, as it's mostly gone to work.
But here is a video of Atlas from a few weeks ago, where I'm playing with him and he's going absolutely crazy over some blankets, billows and sheets!



The weirdest, cutest dog.

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment