Monday 21 April 2014

Games and laughs

Today we've been sleeping in and taking long with pretty much everything.
Had some coffee, some nice breakfast and did some travel-preparing while Daniel took Atlas for a nice, long walk. Then we headed over to Sondre and Michelle's hotel room to play some games!
We did a couple round of Nuts, and a couple rounds of Carcassonne.
Ate some snacks, chatted and had loads of laughs. Just like we used to when we lived in Norway, at least once a week. So, so nice!



I think we were all pretty worn out today, so we decided to part when it was time for dinner and we were all hungry. Daniel and I went home and had some leftover lasagna while wounding down with a few episodes of New Girl, before I started preparing for travelling to Norway again.

And now it's time for bed, gotta get up early to catch my flight!
It's gonna be really nice to see my mom, little sister, cats and friends again. But I must admit I'm really gonna miss Daniel and Atlas while I'm gone, even if it's just for a week. I'm not used to being away from them at all.

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment