Friday 28 March 2014

A sunny day, a handsome puppy


Today we woke up early(ish), had some nice breakfast, and I got ready for my job interview.
The sun was shining, spring was fully in the air, and I felt pretty good.
I think the interview went alright, it's hard to say sometimes, but I liked the vibe I got from the place so far.
I have another one coming up next week as well, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what will happen!

After the interview, I walked from Frederiksberg Allé to Falkoner Allé to meet Daniel for some errands (dog food and a grater, hah) and some window shopping.

Then we took Atlas for a nice walk in the sunny park and around the neighborhood.





The light was so nice that we had a little photo shoot inside.


Look at this fella right here. Look how handsome he is.


And how silly he is!


If the weather is as nice tomorrow as it was today, we are definitely going for a nice, longer walk, and perhaps find a sunny spot to sit and enjoy some strawberries.
I also need to work on a school project for web design, but I'll probably do that once the sun is on its way down (or if the weather is crappy). I'm also planning on lighting loads of candles, making some real tasty dinner and enjoying a movie with my hubby in the evening. It's earth hour tomorrow evening, so all lights off!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment