Saturday 29 March 2014

A sunny day in the park (and a dark earth hour evening)

I slept so deep last night. I was so tired I was getting loopy in the evening, so a good nights sleep was needed, and just what I got.
The sun was shining even brighter today when I woke up, which was so nice!
A few hours after breakfast, we headed to the park to walk Atlas for a bit, and to sit down in the grass and enjoy the sun, with some strawberries, dark chocolate and a strawberry/elderflower drink.








DOG! 


After a while of enjoying the sun, some tasty treats and each other, we headed home and had some lunch. I really felt like having a nap at that point, to be honest, hah! But I fought through it, and eventually it was time for dinner.
We made some nice roasted potato wedges with broccoli, carrots, courgette, red pepper, onion and garlic. And sneaked some edamame next to it ('cause we're kind of addicted - it's super tasty).
It was also time for earth hour, so all lights went off, and we lit a bunch of candles, and put on an episode of Carnivàle. Super cosy!





Tomorrow we're gonna try to go to a park on the outskirts of Copenhagen, as the Danish greyhound club hosts a walk solely for Italian greyhounds there on Sundays!
I think it would be super nice for Atlas to socialize with some other Italian greyhounds, as he's slowly learning how to deal with other dogs without freaking out, and I've heard dogs in the greyhound family generally get a long a bit easier with each other. So I think he'd love it!
If we do, I'll make sure to bring my camera.

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment