Friday 21 December 2012

The Freedom Experiment

I wanna give you guys a little tip.
You see, my beautiful, lovely friend Marthe has the most amazing blog.
A blog really worth reading!
She is an amazing person, an amazing writer, and a big inspiration to me.
She writes mostly about lifestyle, personal development and dreaming big, and her aim with the blog is to help people with exactly those things!

Her blog is called The Freedom Experiment, and in her own words, it is about
"...giving yourself the freedom to be you. It’s about making tough choices, taking control, and following your dreams."

 The Freedom Experiment

She is currently located in Los Angeles, California, to work on her blog, and study life coaching. Which I personally think she would be perfect for!

She is an absolute sweetheart, and she gave me a free copy of her newly published eBook, Feeling Good when Life is Hard. I just started it, and it is absolutely amazing.



I highly suggest checking out her blog and buying a copy of her eBook for some inspirational reading!


Visit her blog here!



Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment