Saturday 22 December 2012

Pia's little rehoming centre for kitties

I've been in contact with a girl called Pia, she runs a rehoming facility for cats in need of new homes!
She does really great stuff, she has a bunch of kitties waiting for new homes in her own home, and several around in foster homes.

My mum and little sister have been in contact with her about other kitties before, but unfortunately they all didn't go well with other cats.
I was browsing her facebook page and this little beauty caught my eyes, her name is Isa, and I'm going to say hi to her within the next couple of days:

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/480297_406569539415448_246257677_n.jpg


 I can't wait to meet her cutie face!
Who knows, maybe we'll bring her home with us?



Loads of love,
Malin


1 comment: