Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas stress, recovery and gift certificates

The last few days I've been stressing out a bit about christmas gifts and such, but I got a bunch sent out today, so now all I can do is hope that they'll arrive in time for christmas eve.
Other than that, I've mainly been focusing on recovering from the flu/cold/throat infection thingie going on in my body. I've been pretty knackered, but I'm finally starting to feel well again!
Loads of tea with ginger and lemon is in it's place when I'm ill.


Also cute kitties.




Today Daniel and I have been doing some grocery shopping, and I've put up some gift certificate options in the Venus & The Moth shop!

Gift certificate worth 40 dollars

Gift certificate worth 20 dollars


There will be loads of new stuff coming up in the shop, probably right after the vacation, so expect to see new jewelry and loads of knitted goodies!



Loads of love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment