Thursday 13 December 2012

Since last time I've been ill again, very, very tired, stressed, and had a lot on my mind!
I had a photo shoot with Mayors of Miyazaki on Saturday, and it turned out great! We had a great time, and it was a fun photo shoot. I'm working on the photos, I took a bunch of digital photos, some polaroids, and some with my awesome Hasselblad. I'll put some up once they're approved by the Mayors eventually!
They gave me two bottles of fine red wine for the job, so nice!

I've also been trying to work things out with school. I'll put up a longer post about this soon. It's very complicated stuff, ugh.

Other than this, I've been taking care of a sick little rat babe, done a tiny bit of christmas shopping the days I've been able to get out of the house, relaxed a bunch (as always), been really, really cold and done a whole bunch of knitting.










I'm going back to Norway tomorrow morning, to spend the christmas vacation with my wonderful husband, and my family. Excited!


Loads of love,
Malin


1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your rat feel better soon!

    http://thehonestfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete