Wednesday 5 December 2012

Pink garden

I hope you guys enjoyed yesterday's wedding post!
I get butterlies in my stomach every time I look at those photos!


Today I woke up still feeling rough, but still very restless, so after a bit of a lie in, some nice breakfast and a big cup of coffee I got my Polaroid 350 packfilm camera out, together with an old Polacolor film, and I decided to try it out in the garden. Cured a bit of restlessness and some of the creativity boost that's been going on in my brain lately!

I captured some naked trees and full bushes, and I was excited about how the images would turn out as the film expired in 2004!



I loved the results, 'cause they turned out pretty funky. Definitely gonna dig up some other super expired film soon and see what kind of other magic will come out.






















I need to scan these bad boys to get some high quality duplicates, and I'll probably update with a little photo post as soon as I've gotten around to scanning them with a high res scanner.


Fingers crossed that I'll feel better tomorrow as I have a coffee date with my friend Kendra!
Time for a nice cuppa joe combined with some girly chats, it'll be well nice.



Loads of love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment