Sunday 18 November 2012

Love and mess version 2

Gosh, what a busy last month it's been! I've been traveling back and forth between Norway and London, I've been planning the wedding, figuring immigration stuff out, contacted schools, and I've tried to spend as much time as possible with my dear man. And of course still tried to somewhat relax.
So, as you probably understand, there hasn't been too much spare time to sit down and write blog posts.

Daniel and I are still trying to figure out what to do, but we have some ideas that we're really hoping will work out. We'll have to see, and it's still all a mess, but I know we'll work something out, one way or the other.

But we do have some amazing news: we are now MARRIED!
And it feels really awesome! I've never been happier, and I had the most amazing wedding day ever, with my lovely husband, my lovely family and my lovely friends.
I'll dedicate a post of it's own about the wedding, and hopefully it'll be up shortly!

Apart from that, I've been knitting a lot (knitting is like therapy for me), been even more frustrated about my current (unprofessional) university, I've been ill, we've been in Oslo for a short trip, we've hung out with friends and enjoyed each others company.

Another little session of photo updates for y'all. Prepare for loads of photos:

Cuddles with Batman and dinner with Lotte!

Lunch and coffee at Blitz Café in Oslo.

Beach hike with my beautiful man.

Good soup for sick body.

My two main men!

Flying over England, back and forth.

Bedbound, with loads of rat cuddles.

Wedding preparations!

More good soup for my sick body.

Loads of knitting. This was a scarf for Daniel.

Showing off my beautiful engagement ring.

More traveling.

Chilling with my old and my new family, my brother-in-law and his husband was visiting for the wedding.

Beauty preparations for the wedding! Iiiip!

Our nice hotel, with the most comfy bed ever and free roomservice breakfast!

My lovely husband holding my bouquet right after we got married!

The ceremony and post-ceremony family photos!

My hubby enjoying one of our nice wedding gifts.

Showing off our awesome wedding rings.

Showing off our fresh, matching wedding tattoos! It says "to thee end of days" in runes.

One of our wedding photos in the newspaper!

Being a good wife, serving awesome vegan breakfast and coffee in bed.

I tattooed Daniel's fingers, turned out awesome!

Nicey nice vegan dinner a la Mina at her place, with lovely people.

Newlywed cuddles!


Sorry for the massive bunch of photos, but I hope you enjoy them!

I'll get right on preparing some new posts for the next couple of days, so expect some juicy wedding photos and perhaps a massive text post about Daniel's experience with the UKBA, amongst others!



Loads of love to you all,
Malin



2 comments:

  1. Aahh, I love this post, every picture is perfect! Thanks for sharing parts of your life, it makes me feel happy and hopeful. And I am SO GETTING my fingers tattooed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much! Do it! :D

    ReplyDelete