Monday 22 October 2012

Love and mess

So, it's been a while. Almost three weeks, actually.
There has been a lot going on in my life, both good and bad.

Now my life has been turned somewhat upside down, as all of the plans my fiancé and I made has pretty much been sent straight down the toilet because of the ridiculous UK Border Agency and their unreasonable immigration officers that make decisions based on assumptions.
They decided to remove Daniel from the country both times he tried to enter, and now it seems like it will be very difficult for him to enter the UK for a while.
I'll write a more detailed post about the situation a bit later.

For now, I'll update you guys about the last few weeks with a little summary of photos and such:

Rat cuddles.

A lot of crying.

Deadbirdhaus' Bumblebee cuddles.

Calming lavender baths.

Travelling to Norway with bestie.

Getting my beautiful engagement ring and spending lazy mornings in bed with my beautiful fiancé and dearest Felix.

Loads of kisses and cuddles with my man.

Waiting at the airport, yet again, for 5 hours while the UKBA got ridiculous again.

Missing my man when he got sent back to Norway.

Enjoying the nice gift from my lovely mother-in-law.

Pierced Annie's boyfriend's septum (my first septum).

Travelled back to Norway.


Got to see my man again.

Enjoyed my mum's amazing vegan pizza.

Went for dog walks with little sister and fiancé.

Dog cuddles!


So, as you can see, I've been very busy the last few weeks.
I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life now that all this shit with the UKBA has happened.
It looks like I'll be changing school (which is really ok with me as school is currently one big mess and I'm not too pleased), and hopefully we'll be moving to a new place as soon as possible so we can be together for good.

I'll update you all very soon! Stay tuned.



Loads of love,
Malin



No comments:

Post a Comment