Friday 30 November 2012

Frost, crafts and bed


It's starting to get pretty cold here in London, with -2 celsius, and even frost on the ground!


Apparently this freezing weather combined with a trip to a hectic supermarket is too much for my body right now! So I'm back in bed in full relaxation mode, with a crappy throat, aching and an on-and-off fever. It seems like this cold/flu-like-ting/whatever isn't gonna let go of me just yet. Just gotta down a few more cups of tea a day with some raspberry flavoured vitamin c!

And a good breakfast with a nice cup of coffee is also important to both get me up, wake me up and warm me.




I must admit I don't hate staying inside our nice and warm house most of my time when it's cold and frosty outside, even though I hate the fact that I kind of have no choice right now.
I get so restless from it.
So, to cure my restlessness I started knitting (which is also kinda like therapy to me), and by now I have managed to knit through all the yarn I had in the house... One big ass scarf and two small ones.





So right now I don't really know what to do with my hands! I also started practicing my drawing somewhat, which is very much needed if I wanna become as good as I wish I was. Did a few dotty drawings the other day. I guess they didn't turn out too bad!






For now I'll just keep on taking care of my body and not stress too much.
I wanna get better ASAP so I can start getting stuff done!



Loads of love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment