Monday 26 November 2012

The last few days

Back in London!

I barely slept the night before I left, and got up early to take the buses to the airport, so I was pretty pooped. I slept a bit on the flight, and downed a cuppa joe as soon as I arrived at Stansted and picked up my luggage, so I felt pretty awake after that.
I got home to my babies and my housemates, and after a little relaxing and some cuddling with the rat babes, Annie and I left to go to Vauxhall for Lucy's birthday dinner.
It was at a really lovely little café/restaurant hidden in Vauxhall, with a really nice atmosphere and delicious vegan food! It was super nice.



I slept for 12,5 hours after this night, and was pretty knackered the day after!

On Saturday I got up super early (for a Saturday, at least) and made my way to Amersham to go see Phil and Hayley! I went to Hayley's custom tattoo studio, Self Preservation, and we all chatted a bit and caught up, and Phil did an amazingly awesome tattoo on the back of my calf. He is still practicing so I got it for cheap too! Fuck yes!
I am so happy with it and he did a great job. Not gonna lie though, it hurt like a motherbitch the last 45 minutes (it took about 6 hours).
But it was totally worth it and Phil did a great ass job. Go check his blog out!
http://mannequinart.blogspot.co.uk/p/tattoos.html




Today I woke up at 8.30am and made some phone calls and stuff, still trying to figure out and sorting stuff out.
I passed out again on the bed at about 10.30am. Haha. But I woke up a bit later and skyped with my dear hubby, had some much needed coffee and a hummus sandwich, before getting ready to go in to Kingston to see Annie's exhibition.
She had a performance piece up and running on the projector, and it was really amazing. It was so strong and touching, I wish I could share the video. Maybe some time soon!





Loads of love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment