Sunday 2 December 2012

Creativity whilst bedbound

I'm still very much bedbound, trying to fight off being ill with loads of rest and tea and vitamin c.



And I'm still restless, so I'm continuing keeping my hands busy with activities that don't wear me out. Like more knitting!



I also dug out some polaroids from a little while ago and decided to play around with editing them a bit. I'm pretty happy with the results.

























More to come.


I feel pretty creatively inspired nowadays, and I'm aching to get outside and complete my project ideas. I have a lot of ideas that I really want to work on, so I'm hoping I'll be completely well very soon!

Coming Saturday I have a photo shoot with a friend of mine's band, Mayors of Miyazaki, and I'm pretty excited about that!



Loads of love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment