Tuesday 2 October 2012

OM & such

Holy elephant, OM was amazingly epic last night!
Annie and I just made it for when they started, and it was amazing.


Looking forward to seeing them on their next European tour in 2013. Hells yeah.


Today has been spent busing to Kingston, going to the doctor to get new prescriptions and schedule a new blood test to check my thyroid problem, grocery shopping and cleaning up my room.



 Tomorrow I have to call student office and credit control at my university to see if they've sorted out the situation with my documents so I'm actually allowed to attend lectures and such. If so, we have a guest lecture and a seminar tomorrow!
And I'll have to continue cleaning my room. I take ages when I clean because I always start sorting everything I find. Sometimes that is not needed. At all. Just cleaning is fine. Oh well!



Love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment