Monday 3 September 2012

Errands and dearest Sussi

The last few days have been quiet, but somewhat busy.
I've done a bunch of errands, including buying a second hand wardrobe, chest of drawers, ottoman and a shelf rack. All for £55 including delivery! Hells yeah!
I also stopped by the huge Asian supermarket nearby and got loads of groceries, went to Camden to get some new body jewelry, look for a dress and get some vegan goodies. I also went to London Tattoo do to some training with Kendra for when I'm filling in for her as a receptionist this week!
I start working there tomorrow and I'm filling in for her till the start of next week.

I've also been pretty sad the last couple of days. My dear cat Sussi died Saturday night, 16 years old. She had been really ill for while, she had problems with her metabolism and that lead to heart problems. It seemed like she had difficulties breathing towards the end, but she still wanted to cuddle and still loved to eat. Luckily she had a peaceful death and wasn't in any pain.



I still remember the day we got her, even though I was only 6 years old.
We got her from a rescue shelter and she was on my lap the entire trip home.
I love her and miss her loads.



Simpel misses her loads too. She was lying on her grave after my mum and my sister buried her. So sad and so cute at the same time.


But I've spent loads of time with my rat babies, they've been cheering me up.




I've also been drooling over small, adorable puppies online. Haha, oh well!



Love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment