Thursday 30 August 2012

Listener and West Barnes level crossing

So I finally arrived in London yesterday at around 2.45pm, the flight was delayed but it was alright as I fell asleep pretty much as soon as I got buckled up in my seat.
Then I got my luggage, got myself a vegan ice coffee and got on the train, then the tube, then the bus.
I was home at around 5pm or so, and it is really good to be back. I took all the rats out on my bed and gave them loads of cuddles. They were so excited! Then I get some food and skyped a bit with Daniel before I left to go to the Listener gig at The Peel in Kingston.







It was a really good gig.


On my way home I stopped at West Barnes level crossing and took some photos.







And I saw a cute ass little fox that was staring at me for a few minutes before it ran off.


 
Today I am super mega exhausted and I've slept for ages. I'm charging my batteries and taking it super easy, just chillaxing. Tomorrow I'll try to head down to Kingston Community Furniture so I can get a hold of some really cheap wardrobes/cupboards/shelves for my room so me and Daniel will have enough storage space when he moves in! And I am taking a much needed trip to the supermarket as well.


Love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment