Friday 7 September 2012

Busy days

The last few days have been very busy, as I've been working from 11 till 7pm each day, covering for my friend Kendra as a receptionist/shop and appointment manager at London Tattoo in Angel.
And even though this means I have to get out of the house at 9.45am and won't be home till about 9.15pm, which is pretty exhausting, I'm really enjoying working there. It's laid back, and the artists working there are such sweethearts! Plus I'm surrounded by things I'm interested in, and get to talk about tattoos with loads of cool people.

David Barclay, one of the artists there, is an amazing artist and such a nice guy, so he decided to give me a little something something on my left shoulder!
I'm so happy with the result.





You see, this is Kendra's wedding week, she got married to my friend Chris today! I'm so so happy for them.

And soon enough... I'll be married myself!
Excited excited excited!
David is gonna do me and Daniel's matching wedding tattoos as well!



Love,
Malin


1 comment: