Wednesday 12 September 2012

Dress, room, relaxing

Yesterday I took the train into central to run some errands, as I mentioned in my previous post.





I spent ages at Topshop looking for a dress I saw online that I wanted to use as a wedding dress, but I couldn't find it. I did try on 4 other pretty dresses there though, but none of them ended up being the right one.



So, I decided to pop by Topshop's neighbour store, Miss Selfridge, and I found a beautiful one. I tried it on and it fitted perfectly! Combined with a skirt I'm pretty sure I'll completely rock it when I'm getting married. Hells yeah!
A tiny little hint (it's not white):



I spent some time walking around Soho, got myself a small falafel, and by the time I got home I was knackered. My body decided I had been using it too much, so I started feeling like I was getting the flu, which is usually what happens if I use too much energy.
Luckily a good night's sleep cured that, and after a grilled "cheese" sandwich and some coffee for breakfast, I had some energy again for starting to clear up the downstairs room Daniel and I are gonna live in! I vacuumed the whole room, the shelves, the super cosy chair and the extra rugs, and I also redecorated with the new furniture I bought last week. I moved the bed, the desk, put the wardrobe in place as well as the shelves, so it's really starting to look like something!



Now I just need to sort out all my stuff, I have so much knick knack that I don't even know what to do with.
I'll probably get around to throwing a bunch of it away, figuring out stuff to give to charity and see if there's something I can sell.
This is the problem with being a "collector" of small, cute stuff you don't need in any way. It ends up being far too much and just taking up space eventually.

No my body's kinda upset again after hours of vacuuming, pushing, lifting and moving, so I feel pretty exhausted and I've decided to spend some time in bed under the covers, with some coffee, Medusa and Medea on my bed, and some episodes of Scrubs. Yes please.
All that's missing right now is my man and cuddles.




Best wishes,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment