Thursday 13 September 2012

Autumn, doilies and Downfall of Gaia

Autumn is in the air today. The sun is shining, but the air is crisp and chilly.
Even though I think we've had far from enough summer weather here in London, I am really glad that autumn is on its way. I love autumn, I love the air, I love the atmosphere, I love the nature, and I love wrapping myself up in cosy clothes.



I'm planning on spending the day sorting out all my stuff and crap and moving everything downstairs to the other room, and making it look purdy.
And enjoy some nice music whilst doing that.

For all of you who's into atmospheric, dark crust, I have a tasty little bite for you.
I've recently gotten into this band, and I really like them.
Have a listen if you're into that kind of stuff!




Also, as you can see, I've changed the background. Doilies for the win! Hells yeah.
I love doilies, they remind me of my grandma.



Love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment