Sunday 9 September 2012

Busy week over

So, another busy week over for now. Yesterday was my last day of filling in for Kendra at London Tattoo in Angel.
I've had a great week, I've really enjoyed working there, even though it's been both stressful and boring a few times! But it's been so nice working with those great artists, and it was a really laid back job I could easily imagine doing full time sometime.
It's also inspired me even more to try to get into the body modification business myself.





I passed out black last night, and I slept for ages! Woke up at 11, and fell asleep again for a nap a few hours later, haha. Sundays are meant for relaxing, and that's just what I've been doing.
Tomorrow I'll start moving my stuff down to the room downstairs, and start redecorating with the new furniture I bought at Kingston community furniture.
Our new housemate, Nina, is moving in next week!
I'm looking forward, she's a really great girl.

And even better, it's now under a month till my man is moving in! YES!



Best wishes,
Malin



No comments:

Post a Comment