Tuesday 25 September 2012

Back in uni

Gee, I'm sorry about the lack of posts lately!
As I mentioned before, I have been quite the busy bee. I worked at London Tattoo till Saturday, and I started back at uni yesterday, so Sunday was ultimate relaxation day.
So, I thought I would give you a teensy update right now.

I'm at uni right now actually, and even though I am still so annoyed about the whole mess with me retaking my modules this year, it's kinda nice to be back. It's good to see everyone again, and it's good to get back to business.



In about half an hour we're having a meet and greet with the first years, and we'll have a look at some of their work and try to get to know them (I guess).
And on Thursday, Contextualizing Photography/art history starts up again.

AND!
Only 9 days to go till I have my wonderful fiance back for good! YES!



Peace and love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment