Sunday 30 September 2012

Candles and niceness

Since you last heard from me I've been a bit of a busy bee again. But I've also made sure to relax so my body won't freak out.

Annie and I went to Lucy and Danni's place Thursday night, and it was so nice seeing them and the rest of the girls I've missed again! We talked and talked, laughed, had some vegan tapas stuffs, listened to music and cuddled with Danni's lovely dog Squa. It was awesome!


 

I went to London Tattoo Convention with Nina on Friday, we pretty much spent the while day there, walking around, checking out tattoo artists, looking at merch, visiting the different stalls and shops, watching sideshows and gigs and drinking coffee! It was really nice. And left me really knackered.



I bought some nice stuff at the convention; an awesome tote bag designed by Thomas Hooper, a cheap corset from Burleska, a pair of plugs, a pair of spirals, a segment ring for my septum and some nice oil for my lobes.



 Today I've spent the daystarting to sort out my room, but mostly hanging out with Annie watching silly Norwegian comedy shows, drinking more coffee, chatting and laughing.
And I spent the evening with all the wonderful ladies I live with between candles. So nice.




Plus I am of course super duper mega excited about my dearest man coming in Thursday! YES!



Peace & love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment