Friday 3 August 2012

Norway

I've been back home in Norway on vacation the last week, and though I haven't been up to much else than chillaxing with my mum and my lil' sis, I have gotten to spend time with some family, my wonderful friends, and I have been holding a stall for Deadly Nightshade Collective a couple of days.

I landed in Oslo after a night of only half an our of sleep, followed another half an hour on the plane. I collapsed on the bus ride, but I did take this photo of the scenery along the way:


  It was grey, cloudy and rainy.
I came home to a family dinner with my mum's cousins, my uncle and my own cousins, and I devoured a salad while they were eating seafood, before we headed down to the center of my small home town to see Smokie and Boney M play. (I only came for Boney M. Disco time!)


After a few days of chillaxing and catching up on energy, I went to a BBQ party at my good friend Elise's house. It was so so nice seeing her, Mina, Rikke, Anniken, Borgar, Bjørnar and My again!
As always we spent the night talking jibberish, having fun, and listening to doom and silly songs from our childhood. I love 'em all so much.
 
Rikke, Anniken and Mina
Elise and Borgar
My and Bjørnar



On Monday I held our stall in my home town, Langesund. It was a super mega slow day.
Luckily my sister was with me to keep me company.
 

And this Wednesday I went to the Wednesday market in Stavern (a city about 40 minutes away from us), with Annie, my mum and Maya. That day was not that slow, but we still didn't sell as good as we hoped. Oh well.

Hopefully we will get to hold a stall at the seafood festival here in Langesund tomorrow, I reckon there will be a lot of people there. We'll see.
And I definitely need to take a trip to Oslo so I can see my grandma and her new puppy, and some awesome friends (I'm looking at you Lotte!).

Best wishes,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment