Sunday 5 August 2012

Homemade vegan pizza a la mumma

Friday night was pizza night.
My mum makes the best pizza crust and sauce ever, and combined with fried mushrooms, garlic, red pepper, green olives, spring onions and cheezly super melty, it turned into pizza heaven.


Yummmm, the deliciousness.


Saturday it was time for holding a stall at the Seafood and fishing festival in my home town, Langesund. The festival itself is of course not interesting to me in any way as it involves slaughtering fish and other sea creatures and making dishes out of them, but the town center is always crowded with people for this occasion, so we were hoping for some good sales.
Unfortunately it didn't go too well... But I'm not complaining, it was super sunny and I got to chillax in my chair with some coffee and a slushie, so it wasn't too bad.

Peace and love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment