Thursday 2 August 2012

Myself

So, an introduction.
I'll tell you a little about myself.

My name is Malin, and I am currently 22 years and 4 months old.
I am originally from Norway, but I have lived and studied photography in London, UK the last 2 years.
Back home in Norway I lived with my amazing mum and my awesome little sister (who's only 10).
There we had (and still have) 4 cats named Sussi, Felix, Simpel and Tarzan. I'll tell you more about them later.
At the moment I have 5 awesome rat ladies names Medusa, Medea, Lydia, Eyr and Frøya, as well as a hamster named Crumble that I adopted from a good friend. I'll tell all about them later too.

I've loved animals to bits since I was a little girl, and hated eating meat as a child. Now I am a full vegan, and I have been for over 2 years and 3 months. Before I turned vegan I was vegetarian for about 5 years.

I absolutely love food, I love cooking it and I love eating it. I consider myself quite a good cook and I would love to start up a vegan cafe (amongst others) one day.
I'm also really into making jewelry, buttons, zines and knitwear, and I have a collective shop called Deadly Nightshade Collective with my three amazing housemates. I'm also opening my own shop called Venus & The Moth. I like using my hands, both for crafts, drawing, photography and other art.
I'm also really into body modification, I have a collection on myself, and I would like to become a piercing apprentice one day.

I am lucky enough to be the girlfriend of the worlds greatest guy - his name is Daniel, he is American and he is the man of my dreams.

My philosophy is to enjoy life as much as one possibly can, and live it exactly the way one wants to.
I try my best not to care about what anyone thinks about me - except from the people I really care about. I think I'm pretty good at that!

Now to some photos of my face.




Sillyness is my thing.

Best wishes
Malin



2 comments:

  1. Velkommen til blogglandia. :)

    Helgeklem fra Huldra, - som fant deg via face. :)

    ReplyDelete