Friday 10 August 2012

Exhaust and relax

The last couple of days have been busy and somewhat exhausting.

I've been making loads of new jewelry, mostly teeth and fangs.





My grandma and cousins visited on Wednesday, we talked, had fun, and they had seafood while I had a massive pasta salad. My cousins, 12 year old Jenny and 9 year old Maya, made some jewelry with our clay here and since we are all super silly we spent a lot of time laughing.
They are such cool girls!

They took a trip to the center of Langesund before they left to go back to Oslo, while I had our stall up for a couple of hours. It was a very quiet and boring day, ugh.

After that I called my university for the 500th time, and the student office at my faculty finally answered the phone and I finally got a reply to the questions I e-mailed them about 3 weeks ago.
It was a massive bummer for me as I was determined to get this year overwith by the 23rd of August, but apparently the mitigating circumstances board at my university had decided I needed to retake the modules I've been to ill to submit to the coming academic year.
I know it's all for my best and it's the best solution for me and my health issues, but I found it very disappointing as I was so determined.
Luckily I have an incredibly supportive boyfriend that knows all the right things to say if I'm feeling down in any way. He always makes me feel better.

Anyway, to get my mind off of the disappointment at the time I decided to go buy the shoes I had been drooling over the last week! Hah!
I took the bus to Porsgrunn, got myself those hella nice shoes and a really cute dress, and bumped in to Rikke and Ida. So I joined them and Arja and went back to Ida's place, where we talked, laughed, watched Futurama and cuddled with Ida's dog Bonzo! It was really nice.

Arja dreading Rikke!

Bonzo cuddleeees!



By the time I got home I was so exhausted, and a bit achy, so I spent the rest of the night relaxing on the sofa and talking with my man.

And today I slept in, and the only things on my agenda are taking photos of a load of jewelry, which I'll post some of up here as soon as they're edited and all, and tonight I'll head out to celebrate Elise's birthday!
Sounds good to me!






Love,
Malin





No comments:

Post a Comment