Tuesday 7 August 2012

Rainy days

Yesterday was grey and rainy. I woke up mega tired but dragged myself out of bed, only to find myself so tired a couple of hours later that I had to take a mid-day nap. I think bad weather affects my body, it's strange.
But before I could take that nap, I had to do a lot of investigation. I won't mention too much of it yet, but here's a sneak peek of some of the things I was figuring out.




Other than that, I was chillaxing, which this vacation was pretty much for.
I've also devoured a few cinnabuns that my mum bought from the supermarket - they are accidentally vegan! So awesome.




I also spent some of my time at home looking through my late grandmother's old jewelry. She had good taste that lady, she left some amazing jewelry. I miss her to bits.
I found this one old ring I can remember seeing at as a little girl. I used to go through her jewelry boxes every occassion I got, and admire all the beautiful jewelry she had.
I wear that ring every day now.




Then I did some more skyping with my dearest man, and then I had some dinner on the couch. It was another night of chilling on the sofa, plus some more jewelry making, as my mum brought home a load of polymer clay and other crafty stuff!








Today started with a tasty smoothie that my mum made, then time for some more crafting, and then it was off to Porsgrunn city to have some Tuesday coffe with some of my amazing friends. It was so good seeing them again!












Peace and love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment