Sunday 12 August 2012

Celebration, motorcycles and a possible heat stroke

So yesterday me and a bunch of friends celebrated Elise's birthday, together with her boyfriend that I met for the first time.
It was so so nice! There was homemade houmous, a bunch of carrots and some crisps so we were all in snack heaven.
We chatted and talked and goofed around, Arja and I dreaded the last of Rikke's hair, and I gave Elise a tooth necklace that suited her very well.









The night went by fast, and I spent a little while skyping with my amazing mr. man before I completely passed out in bed.

Some hours later I woke up and had to get ready for going down town and putting up the Deadly Nightshade stall.
This is what I looked like while I got ready, when I sent a photo to my boyfriend:




Mush mush. I know.


Apparently there was some kind of motorcycle parade in town for the day, so an hour or two after putting the stall up there was absolutely no chance of hearing what anyone else said. At all. Cause these guys likes to make some noise.





Some fancy old and new cars showed up in front of our stall too.





Eventually I ended up with exhaustion and a headache, so even though I originally wanted to both go to a Pink Floyd tribute concert and a BBQ I was invited to, I ended up staying home.

I'm learning to listen to my body.
Finally!


Best wishes,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment