Sunday 12 August 2012

My man

I want to tell you a little about my boyfriend.
So, here's an informative appreciation post about Daniel.
For those of you who want to get to know more about him, and for those of you who might not really even know who he is. He is my wonderful partner.

(Warning: Cheeziness might occur during this post.)

Daniel is one year older than me, born and raised in California.
He is vegan and has an awesome taste in music, just like me. Hells yeah!
He is the most amazing guy I know, and to be extra cheesy, he is all I could ever ask for and more.
He supports me no matter what, he is always there for me and he always knows exactly the right things to say. Plus he's super super hot.

He makes me incredibly happy.
He is currently in California and I miss him so so much I can feel it in my toes.
But, in the start of October he is coming to London for good, moving in with me in the Villa Aranea collective!

Here's some photos of things related to him, and us.




























We love food. And animals. We got matching tattoos. And he gave me flowers. We can be silly and weird and cute together.



Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment