Wednesday 20 August 2014

This last week

This last week has been both busy and relaxed, and has gone by quite fast.

I've made post-very-hard-and-long-workday-pizza for a very tired hubby and myself.


Autumn arrived very suddenly (and way too early if you asked me, although Daniel thinks it's not come to stay). This whole week has been rainy, gray and cold.


I made and we ate this (thai coconut curry).


I took pictures of flowers.



And mushrooms.


We walked in the park.


And today it was officially back to school! I had my first lecture back, an introduction to the classes I'm taking this year.


And after the lecture, Daniel made and we ate this (lasagna with a simple salad and a garlic baguette).


Other than this,  I've just relaxed, ran errands, prepared for school, drawn, cuddled, watched House and stayed warm.
It's back to work tomorrow though, so it's time for bed real soon!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment