Thursday 14 August 2014

Repotting into glass

Yesterday I spent my evening repotting most of our succulents and cacti, as we got some cactus soil at the closest flower shop the other day.
I had some plans involving glasses and jars, and it turned out pretty great!
I bought two cheap glass jars and some geometric, black glasses, and used a couple of black glasses we already used as pots for a couple of succulents.





I'm pretty new to this indoor gardening type thing, so I'm hoping they will thrive with their new soil in their new pots. I've heard it's pretty hard to kill succulents, but we've managed it before, so...
Fingers crossed! I wanna get a bunch of plants now, to be honest, but this will have to do for now.
They are very pretty, tough!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment