Wednesday 18 June 2014

Soup and hair

Another busy day, both at work and at home.
Got to answer my first incoming calls today, stressed out about things I don't know/haven't learned yet.
But I cooked a delicious meal for dinner! Vietnamese style noodle soup, with coriander, spring onion, garlic, mushrooms, carrots and onions. Super tasty.


I love beautiful green foods, and I love cooking.

I also had a long and troublesome (Skype trouble) board meeting with the volunteer organization I'm in now, and watched/helped Daniel do his hair. You see, this happened:


Although, this is of course not the final result of what happened, I'll probably post a photo of that tomorrow!

But first, it's time for some much needed sleep before another day at work. Then I have a long weekend again. Nice!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment