Thursday 17 April 2014

Done and done 1

So! I am officially done with my film & digital video exam, and I must say that is a relief!
Sitting in front of the screen writing and writing and writing reports is really not my favorite, and drives me a bit crazy.
Editing pictures and video, and working in design programmes is a different story though, I can actually get pretty lost in that.
But yes, now that I'm officially done with my first exam, I could finally rest my head for a little while before working on my second one. I thought... Until I remembered that this weekend is easter weekend, and everything is closed Thursday, Friday and Monday. And it so happens to be that we've been here for almost 3 months now, which means Daniel's residence application needs to be handed in soon. Or wait, actually... It needed to be in today!
Don't worry, we got it all taken care of. But that's why I've been quiet the last few days again. As soon as I was done with my exam, I started working on Daniel's application (I thought of the whole easter-thing in the middle of finishing my report, helloooo). Of course I totally over-prepared, turned out all they needed was for both of us to full out application forms, a declaration stating our relationship is genuine, and for my employer to fill out an employment form. Plus a few passport photos. Easy peasy! It's all handed in now, and oh my, I must say Denmark's got this shit together. There was no bullshit, it went super quick and easy, the lady we spoke with was straight forward, and told us that we should expect his residence card within 3-4 weeks. Say what, now?! Wow! Thanks, Denmark!

So, as I mentioned, I haven't had too much time for much else.
My time's been going to the exam, the application, relaxing, eating, staying hydrated, resting and sleeping. And grocery shopping. And cooking.






I'm planning on relaxing with my hubby this long weekend, enjoy my birthday as much as I can (I miss my family and friends so, so much, but I know Daniel will make it pretty darn amazing, he has plans), and start preparing for my trip to Norway next week.
Also, I'm gonna paint my nails and cut my bangs. I think. Definitely painting the nails, though.

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment