Sunday 20 April 2014

An awesome birthday

I woke up with Atlas next to me, with Daniel being gone, and to a text that said he'd be back in a few hours as he was fixing something with my birthday present.
So I relaxed in bed, fell asleep for a little while longer, and eventually decided to start getting ready and making some breakfast. Daniel got home with a bag with a present in it, and took Atlas for a walk.
But when he returned, he returned with my real present... Which was our two awesome friends Sondre and Michelle! I was so surprised! Those sneaky little awesome bastards all planned this behind my back without me knowing a single thing.
It was so good seeing them again, I even cried a little bit.
So we all hugged and laughed and talked about my face when I opened the door to see them there, and made some plans for the day.
And man, what a great day it's been... The sun was shining, the temperature was nice (at least in the areas where it wasn't too windy), I went birthday shopping, and we went to a grassy spot by the lakes and had some tasty berries and snacks together. And made friends with an adorable duck couple.













Daniel was meant to make us a super tasty lasagna feast, but as he was super tired after a lot of walking and very little sleep, we went out to eat instead. We went to Kate's Joint not too far from us, and we enjoyed some delicious Asian fusion food. Yummy!


After that, we relaxed a bit and laughed some more in Sondre and Michelle's hotel room, before we went home. We even saw a little sideshow on the way home!



I'm officially in love with Copenhagen.

Now it's time for bed, as we're all super tired, and we have another great day planned tomorrow: heading to the park for a picnic, letting Atlas run around and go crazy, and have that lasagna feast that Daniel's been planning. Awesome birthday weekend!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment