Tuesday 8 April 2014

A Tuesday

Today has mostly consisted of relaxing, a job interview, a long walk back and forth from picking up a free desk and desk chair, and finishing the series Carnivàle.
The job interview went pretty good, I think, I was there for over an hour and had a pretty good conversation with the people interviewing me. Fingers crossed!
And it's nice to finally have a desk, and a nice, comfy desk chair! I can finally sit and draw more comfortably and properly.

We entered a photo competition on an Italian greyhound facebook group in March, with this marvelous picture:



And we won! This weekend we received our (or Atlas') price: a custom made sweater. Super Norwegian!



Tomorrow I need to do some serious work on my project exam. Yes, indeed.

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment