Sunday 16 March 2014

Raining inside

We planned on sleeping in today, because neither of us have slept too good recently, but we were woken up at 9 am by drops and drops of water falling from the ceiling in our bedroom!
We went out into the kitchen, just to discover there was tons more, even a big puddle of water in the middle of the kitchen floor. We quickly got a hold of some towels, grabbed the nearest pots, pans and bowls and started placing them where it was dripping. And it was dripping so much!
Apparently a pipe burst in the middle of the night, eventually causing a massive leak through our ceiling. It stopped after 5-6 hours, luckily, but the apartment still smells like old, moldy water.
It's being looked at and hopefully fixed tomorrow, so the upstairs neighbors can use their water again without it raining down on us.

Other than cleaning up puddles, making sure all the water got collected and airing out the apartment, I've felt extra crappy today. Apparently I grind my teeth in my sleep, and I must've done it extra hard last night, 'cause my jaw has been aching all day. Probably because I fell asleep feeling stressed, because I was thinking about every single thing that could possibly stress me out. You know, the typical stuff you think about when you can't sleep.

We did cook up some pretty tasty pasta with some veggies for dinner though.


Oh, and I've been working on a drawing portfolio lately. I've been drawing so much the last few months, and I felt like I wanted to be able to show off what I'm happy with.



So, if you wanna have a looksie, here's one for some recent work:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/Drawings/15315413

And here's my Behance profile:
https://www.behance.net/maling


No comments:

Post a Comment