Friday 14 March 2014

Migraine and crocuses

This feeling-like-crap-thing is getting annoying now. I have a migraine on and off, which is extra annoying.
Daniel hasn't been feeling good today either, so he slept in for a while. Eventually we forced ourselves out of the apartment to run some needed errands, and now it's time for some way overdue dinner.

While taking Atlas for his morning walk, which was super exciting for him, but not as exciting for me as I felt like a zombie, I stumbled upon some pretty crocuses in the middle of the park. I picked three with me and put them in the little vase, next to the pine cones we found yesterday.



Oh, and we got a printer, as I found a super cheap used printer+scanner on DBA (online market), so I can finally print everything I need, and scan everything I need for my portfolio, without spending a small fortune. Yay!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment