Thursday 20 March 2014

Errands and pink

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday. I slept in, printed out some portfolio-stuff, ran some errands and did some needed relaxing.
Today I had a lecture on blogging and internet aesthetics, planned my project exam some more, and ran some more errands.
Paperwork here and there, still trying to figure some things out. And I need to run even more errands tomorrow! Phew.

We went to the closest Tiger today to pick up some toothpicks, a little plastic portfolio-thingie and some spices, and we checked out the little, pink "concrete park" in our area called Superkilen. Yes, it is literally pink. Let me show you:




They put up some type of swings there, that we checked out. The weather has been so nice today, super sunny, and even though it was very windy here and there, it felt like (Scandinavian) summer is coming. So nice!





I hope the nice weather continues, maybe we'll pack a picnic this weekend and go sit in the sun in the park for lunch. That would be pretty awesome.

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment