Tuesday 12 February 2013

Busy bee

I'm so sorry for the lack of posting the last few weeks, everyone!

It's been super hectic, I have moved out of my house in London, and I'm back in Norway with my dearest husband.

I won't be posting too much in the near future either, but keep on popping by and I'll get back on track soon enough, and I'll update everyone about what's going on with me, us, Daniel's application, our travel plans and so on!

For now, enjoy a weird little summary of photos from the last few weeks! There's been:
Loads of cuddles with my super adorable little rat babes.

A day trip to Leeds city!

A little tattoo session with the amazingly awesome and super talented Rebecca Vincent.

Fringe cuts and relaxing.

Best friend's exhibition at uni.

Danni's little gig at the Cricket Jam.

Loads more rat cuddles!

The Lupins gig, where I got to say goodbye to my friend Will.

A (not very successful) yard sale.

My farewell party! With loads of good friends at the adorable Pickle pup!

A lovely farewell dinner with the closest at Wagamama. Yummmm.

Shitloads of packing, sorting, throwing away shit and giving away stuff.

A sweet welcome home! Sign by my dear little sister.

Loads of hubby cuddles and laughs. We're both goofballs.

Also, yummy vegan donut cupcakes! That we enjoyed on our 3 month wedding anniversary. And are still enjoying as I made a big batch!

Stay tuned!



Loads of love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment