Monday 24 December 2012

Happy winter solstice, merry yule!

Happy holidays to everyone, I hope everyone enjoys the days of and around winter solstice, no matter what you celebrate!

I'm spending the holidays relaxing, cuddling with my man, seeing family and hanging out with friends. Possibly some playing in the snow. Just like it should be!


Yesterday we put up and decorated the christmas tree, like we do every year on the 23rd of December.


And my mum made traditional christmas porridge for Daniel and I, it was yummy!



We're heading over to my uncle's place later, to spend the day with my two little cousins, my uncle, aunt and my aunt's mother. We're gonna have a nice dinner there and open our gifts together, just like our old Norwegian traditions say to celebrate christmas!

Happy holidays everyone! I wish you all happiness and peace!



Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment